GOT Formation Limited is an organisation that emerged from a protracted track record of delivering satisfactory value in the area of property development & management, property valuation & measurement, construction & consultancy and estate management.
Our mission is to achieve continuous product expansion as well as customer satisfaction through a dynamic company structure and a dedicated workforce.
We are seeking applicants with ambition and curiosity, who have strong drives to to take their career to the next level, who believe in team work and who share our values. The areas we are particularly strong are our career development programmes, our competitive salaries and benefits, and the challenging working environment we provide. This is a company that encourages and celebrates success. We believe in continually broadening our employees knowledge and skills through hands-on experience and by promoting many forms of training.
Sales Executive Needed
GOT Formation is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We’re proud of our 5.6 rating on Glassdoor from our employees. We are hiring a talented Sales Executive professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, GOT Formation is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to GOT Formation
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc. in a related discipline
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Applicants to apply online by filling the form below with the title of the role as the Job Position Applied For.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted